Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Today I used "The Concoction" on the bathroom baseboards and cleaned the lino on my hands and knees.  The bathroom is fairly small so it's not as monumental an undertaking as it sounds, still it's a lot of work.  Now the floor is nice and clean and so are the baseboards.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try "The Concoction" on the walls of the bathroom as I'm trying to removed the old wall paper paste that is the pure devil to get off.  I don't know if it's because it's so old or what.  This is my first time stripping wall paper, so I'm learning as I'm going.  I've tried the store bought chemicals that are made for this...underwhelming and ghastly smelling...  I've used the fabric softener method...at least it smells delightful but unfortunately it doesn't work any better than the chemical stuff.  But, because it smells better, that's what I've been using.  I'm hoping this works.

Any and all wall paper paste removal suggestions are appreciated!  This bathroom project is taking way too long and I want the room painted...SOON!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment