Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Well, another week has gone by!  I have been so very busy.  It's almost time for "Salt City Steamfest" that will be held in Salt Lake City this weekend.  It's a steampunk convention and I am the volunteer coordinator for this event.   I won't go in to details unless someone asks me specifically about "steampunk" and "Steamfest" since this is supposed to be about rationing and living like the 40's.  I'm just telling everyone so they know why I'm so quiet.  It ends Saturday night, so starting Monday, I should be back to a more normal life again.

I strongly encourage everyone to go over to my dear friend Donna's blog "Living Like the Past."  gdonna.com

She has some great info and wonderful research, while I've been following the rationing, but focusing on my responsibilitlies.  Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. I have just stumbled upon Donna's blog, and I am so glad I did. I am enjoying my journey back in time...Bliss!

    Pity there is no comment option though, I would love to leave her some nice words.

    I came here to your informative blog via Donna's and will check in again a bit later. I am following you on g+.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to add that I love the name of your blog, so sweet :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear! I appreciate it! My Grandmother was a wonderful woman, and I learned a lot from her!

      Delete