Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy 1943!  Although I started my project a couple of weeks ago, today is the "official" day that we are starting.

Tomorrow is grocery day, and I'll be crossing off the points as I use them.  These are the ration "stamps" I'll be using:

This is for July (obviously) with on stamp per gallon, four gallons a week, or 12 gallons a month.

JULY GAS RATIONS



1 GALLON




1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON




1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON




1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON




1 GALLON


1 GALLON


1 GALLON




Blue points - for processed food 





8


C

8


B

8


A

 


5


C

5


B

5


A

2


C
2


B
2


A

        1 

C
        1 

B
        1 

A


Red Points for meat, fat, cheese 






8


D

8


C

8


B

8


A

 


5


D

5


C

5


B

5


A

2


D
2


C
2


B
2


A

        1 

D
        1 

C
        1 

B
        1 

A


I wish I had a way to exactly reproduce the ration stamps from 1943, but I'm not that skilled with the computer.  These will have to do.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment