Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's a hot one today in Utah.  Thank the dear Lord in Heaven that we don't have much in the way of humidity usually, 18% today, but it's usually lower.  Sucks the moisture right out of you.

I made a batch of chocolate cupcakes today that I filled with homemade fluffy fillings and frosted with cream cheese chocolate frosting.  I didn't count these in my rationing because I had agreed to make them for a friends birthday before I started this project.  I also made him a bed caddy - one of those things that stick between the mattress and box springs and hold magazines, remotes, glasses, iPads, etc?  I hope he likes it.  I figured homemade gifts were probably fairly popular during wartime.

I'm not looking forward to going out in that heat later to catch the bus to go to my friends birthday party.  I don't usually MIND the bus, but these extreme temperatures knock me for a loop.  I guess they knocked my Grandparents for a loop too, so I can't complain.

How's the weather in your part of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment